Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carvin' Our Punkin!

Grant got to help carve his first pumpkin this year. I think he had more fun sitting on the table spinning the lazy susan around and around, but that's ok.

We cheated and used a pattern for our pumpkin because it was just too cute!

Daddy took out all of the yucky guts for us! He's a good daddy like that!

Of course Grant had to get in on the action. He wouldn't allow daddy to get messy without him!

We all know that daddy isn't so great at reading instructions so Grant decided to help him out a little.

Here's the final product! I know you're thinking...."hmmm, he was born in August so didn't he do his first pumpkin last year?" That is true, but we waited until the last minute to get our pumpkin last year and didn't actually have time to carve it, so we just put a funny face tatoo on it. So, that said, here is Grant's first official Jack-O-Lantern. Of course, he went night night before it was finished so we have to get his picture with it today. I'll post it soon!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute pumpkin! Thanks for sending me your link. I've added you to my bookmarks, and I'll put you on my page soon!

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love seeing new pics and staying updated with what you guys are up to! I know you don't see it, but I think the pic with both the boys doing the pumpkin (which is SUPER cute, by the way)I see a little bit of Hunter in Grant.