Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eric's B-day!

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have updated on here. You can tell it's holiday time. We had a great Thanksgiving. I will have to post some pics soon. But I just wanted to get on here and say happy birthday to my precious husband. We just celebrated his b-day on Monday. I am so thankful for this day to celebrate you, my best friend. You are my rock. You are the best daddy and hubby that Grant and I could ask for. We are so blessed that God has given you to us. Through all the chaos of life you keep a smile on your face and you keep loving us with all you've got. We love you so much! Happy Birthday! Sorry you didn't get sloppy joes or a cool cake....maybe next year! Haha!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We all hope that you had a great birthday!