Friday, March 27, 2009

Good Day!

Don't you just love when you have a good day. I don't know what it is. It's kind of dreary outside, it's been raining for a couple days, and nothing particularly exciting has happened today, but it's been a good day. Grant has been so good today. He's been laughing and cuddling and playing. Not that he doesn't usually do that, but it's just one of those days that I've really paid attention to it and it makes me smile! There's a quote that I love. I'm not sure who it's by, but I thought of it today. "Enjoy the little things in life...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." This is so true, and today was just one of those days that I've been paying attention to all of the little things that I usually overlook. I think we all need days like this to remind us of how many "little" blessings we are given each day. I hope all of you are having a good day too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "little things"! We really do need to look at them and realize how special those things are. Thanks for reminding me! We miss you guys and hope that you are doing well!