Monday, March 16, 2009

Just Hangin' Out!

We haven't had too much going on lately. We took a trip a couple weekends ago down to see my family. Everybody came over Sat. morning and we had a BIG pancake breakfast. Yummy! Other than that we've just been hangin' out, but here are some cute pictures I've taken of lil man recently.

My mom's cousin gave her this cute Thomas play tent recently and Grant had a ball playing in it. He's got his conductor outfit on and everything. Choochoo!

We got to play outside the whole weekend because it was so nice and warm. Here's Grant chasing and popping bubbles from the bubble machine.

I decided to wash the car one day because it was so nice and Grant decided to be mommy's helper and a great one he was. He dumped the bucket out for me(just as I started washing), He kept attempting to figure out how to spray the hose(which he never did, thankfully), and he tried to wash the car with the scrub brush for the tires(I stopped him just in time). Mommy's lil helper all wet and covered in bubbles.

Thanks to Mamaw, we now have paint in our house. No, really they are these cute lil round smileyface balls filled with paint that comes out when you push them on the paper, so here is our lil artist hard at work making a masterpiece.

Not nearly as bad as I expected for the first time playing with paint. Of course mommy's hands looked at least this bad from "helping"(aka trying to keep paint off the floor, out of the mouth, and out of the hair)! haha! He absolutely loved it though!

No comments: